✖ danger

i am
L's secret extra marital affair.

Hey guys!
Calvin here :). I'm just a normal guy but sometimes I might be a boring guy :D
Height? 170 :) short or tall up to you all to think :D
Every guys are heavy, the one who is not having problem xD
Well, wanna know more add me in msn : holyuen@hotmail.com



don't take for granted

love them

♥ Love!
Sports
Movies
Outing
Slow Songs

Want These

Her :)
More Friends
Improve Social Skills
Improve On Sproting Abilities
★I want it!

Recent Happenings
  - last few days
  - yoohooo
  - yoyo!!!!today went out from 10+ to 10+ lolx......m...
  - one u again
  - shogun
  - update update
  - what title?
  - er....
  - my dinner
  - updated...with pics...

Don't Ever Forget Them



don't spout crap


Plurk. Come And Join~ Its Fun :)

Plurk.com

credits
Prove That You're Honest

Thank You Thank You!

dinah:]
legendarygeisha

♥ ; Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 12:58 AM
some pics ni