✖ danger

i am
L's secret extra marital affair.

Hey guys!
Calvin here :). I'm just a normal guy but sometimes I might be a boring guy :D
Height? 170 :) short or tall up to you all to think :D
Every guys are heavy, the one who is not having problem xD
Well, wanna know more add me in msn : holyuen@hotmail.com



don't take for granted

love them

♥ Love!
Sports
Movies
Outing
Slow Songs

Want These

Her :)
More Friends
Improve Social Skills
Improve On Sproting Abilities
★I want it!

Recent Happenings
  - er....
  - my dinner
  - updated...with pics...
  - weekends....
  - after so long....
  - my house?
  - hey yo
  - supper
  - why....
  - makan...

Don't Ever Forget Them



don't spout crap


Plurk. Come And Join~ Its Fun :)

Plurk.com

credits
Prove That You're Honest

Thank You Thank You!

dinah:]
legendarygeisha

♥ ; Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 1:38 AM
what title?


went out yesterday....
with some secondary schoolmates...
nah...this is one of them...
good fren + tou dai...lolx
this is my sch's head prefect....lolx...
noob noob dei de...wahhahahaa
4 of us ni go...
hehe
this is today....
went egate starbucks...
see those books and a hand?
guess whose...lolx
just now went coffee island....
drank blue hawaii?
hehe....not bad