✖ danger

i am
L's secret extra marital affair.

Hey guys!
Calvin here :). I'm just a normal guy but sometimes I might be a boring guy :D
Height? 170 :) short or tall up to you all to think :D
Every guys are heavy, the one who is not having problem xD
Well, wanna know more add me in msn : holyuen@hotmail.com



don't take for granted

love them

♥ Love!
Sports
Movies
Outing
Slow Songs

Want These

Her :)
More Friends
Improve Social Skills
Improve On Sproting Abilities
★I want it!

Recent Happenings
  - updated...with pics...
  - weekends....
  - after so long....
  - my house?
  - hey yo
  - supper
  - why....
  - makan...
  - tsunami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  - omg!!!

Don't Ever Forget Them



don't spout crap


Plurk. Come And Join~ Its Fun :)

Plurk.com

credits
Prove That You're Honest

Thank You Thank You!

dinah:]
legendarygeisha

♥ ; Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
my dinner

now now....last week my tutor ask our class to go at 7.30am.....
i woke up at 6+ a bit...like never sleep only....
just when i feel like im falling asleep the alarm rings...
thats how i felt.....
went to college....the lec forgotten about it....
and there were we waiting for her to arrive at 8!!!!
==
anyway..after that is fm lecture...which is always boring....
halfway through...my friend from other class go out(back)....
they went out..then call me...ask me go as well...lolx...
went to watch movie...christmas carol....not bad the movie...
funny at times....
can also reflect on certain ppl....
then dinner time!!!!
below is my dinner...lolx