✖ danger

i am
L's secret extra marital affair.

Hey guys!
Calvin here :). I'm just a normal guy but sometimes I might be a boring guy :D
Height? 170 :) short or tall up to you all to think :D
Every guys are heavy, the one who is not having problem xD
Well, wanna know more add me in msn : holyuen@hotmail.com



don't take for granted

love them

♥ Love!
Sports
Movies
Outing
Slow Songs

Want These

Her :)
More Friends
Improve Social Skills
Improve On Sproting Abilities
★I want it!

Recent Happenings
  - lalallala
  - stayover...
  - dinner at mainland..lolx
  - partyyyy.....
  - gp...
  - food review..lolx
  - outing...i think?
  - Exam finish!!!!
  - weeeeetoday went out again...lolx....10 out d....t...
  - todays

Don't Ever Forget Them



don't spout crap


Plurk. Come And Join~ Its Fun :)

Plurk.com

credits
Prove That You're Honest

Thank You Thank You!

dinah:]
legendarygeisha

♥ ; Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
laksaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this morning when my parents were out for breakfast and i was sleeping...
my grandma called.....
said will cook laksa......
i said ok...and went back to sleep.....
later on...wake up again...told my parents....
i tot i was dreaming just now.....
and they tot the same....hahahhaa
but few minutes later my grandpa called and said laksa ready...
phew!!!!!
ate 3 bowls for my breakfast/lunch....




after that...went to gurneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
to buy basketball shoe....
rm190....And1....
oh ya,....got taiwan hokkien actor and actress came also....
dunno u all know or not..haha.....
the do 'tian ha te it bi' eh sheng jie and the wife...lolx....
no pic of them here though....
now night.....
went for dinner...bak kut tehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
been few months since i ate one.....
stupid kl..lolx.....
its nice....first time eat there...
its located opposite padang...(the padang is the opposite cdk de padang)


after that went to tesco walk walk again....
nth much there....
then go my grandma house eat laksa again!!!
left 2 bowls lolx....
one mine one my parents.....'
so today ate 4 bowls of laksa!!!!!
wahahhahahah